The Laughter Company (TLC) Partners are popular speakers and are often approached for local as well as national interviews and appearances on radio and TV.
This does not make us big-headed and fame-seeking but excites us when we have the opportunity to share the importance of laughter and play privately as well as professionally in the workplace. We are excited about any invitation to share our work with the press and look forward to your contact via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lotte introduced Laughter Yoga with Andi Peters on ITV Lorraine end of August 2019
- Lotte was interviewed for an article that printed in Waitrose& Partners Health Magazine in September 2019
- Lotte was on BBC 3Counties Radio discussing Laughter Yoga with Nick Coffer in August 2019
- Lotte met Eamonn Holmes on talkRADIO and talked about Laughter yoga in March 2019
- Lotte discussed Laughter yoga on Radio Humberside in September 2018
- Lotte appeared on Channel 4 4Music Trending Live talking about Laughter Yoga in September 2018
- Lotte discussed Laughter Yoga in Psychologies Magazine in April 2018
- Lotte was laughing with Steph & Dom on talkRADIO on 25 March 2018 and discussing IS laughter really the best medicine. Choose time track 11-11:30 and go to 26:25 – it is about 12 minutes long. http://talkradio.co.uk/radio/listen-again/1521968400
- Jo was discussing laughter and mental health on BBC2 in October 2017 on Trust Me I’m A Doctor. Laughter Club, Mental Health Special, Trust Me, I’m a Doctor – BBC Two
- Sue was on Radio 4 on the Tim Vine Show. It was a laugh! Laughter Yoga on the stage, with an audience of 650. https://www.laughteryoga.biz/laughter-yoga-radio4/